Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Alright so i'm going spray tanning in a few hours and i have one question?

i decided that i'm going topless so i don't get lines,but the thing is i have a large chest(almost size D) and my boobs aren't as perky without a bra,but will that matter?like will i adjust my arms and it will get under my boobs?btw-i'm using the mystic tanning booth


thanks in advance=]Alright so i'm going spray tanning in a few hours and i have one question?
Hi! I had one of those tanning thing last summer and it doesn't really last. If you have a big chest, you may have to adjust them to get an even tan.





Enjoy it while it last!Alright so i'm going spray tanning in a few hours and i have one question?
I don't know because I have small boobs. I just wanted to say don't wash your hands for a while after you spray tan or you will have lines on your wrists.
Yes, when I had spray tan somebody actually applied it for me, and they made sure to get in all the cracks and crevices, lol, that I wanted. If its a machine, you'll want to adjust yourself to get sprayed in the certain area.

No comments:

Post a Comment