Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I want to use a spray tanning booth. Any bad experiences or any suggestions before I go on May 3rd?

If I were you, i would try to avoid going to one. A real tan looks better, and has better health effects than fake tans. But, spray on tan is still better than being hit with the fake sunlight tans. If you really want a tan and don't want to spend the time doing it the real way, you should be fine.I want to use a spray tanning booth. Any bad experiences or any suggestions before I go on May 3rd?
just make sure you pay attn to what they say so every crack or wrinkle gets hit and before it dries smooth it out so theres no spots or streaking and you should be fine...if you go to a place that has lotion to put on your nails lay it on thick...you dont want orange nails...oooo and hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment