Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I want to go get spray tanned?

I'm like, as white as it gets. When I'm not tan, which is not even noticeable until you compare it to how it looked before I got it. I need to know some stuff about getting spray tanned, price range, what I should do before I go, whether it's a good idea or not...thanks!





I also have a lot of freckles, if that would change anything.I want to go get spray tanned?
if your that pale i wouldnt get a spray tan. Use johnsons tanning cream. When you get out the bath put it on and then build up everyday after you have had a bath. it will look natural and doesnt leave any strikes. i use it and im really white normaly:)I want to go get spray tanned?
Don't do it. It will make you look fake and oily. Just go lay in the sun with a lot of sun block. Good luck.
fake bake lotion ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment