Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ladies, do those spray tans in salons look good or does it look really fake?

i want to be healthy tan looking but I do not want to lay out in the sun. I wanted to know if I should get a spray tan in a salon but im worried it will look bad when it begins to fade....Ladies, do those spray tans in salons look good or does it look really fake?
Unfortunately it does not look very good. I saw a woman the other day and her skin looked orange. She was otherwise attractive.





I hope the technology or technique improves with time. Tanning booths and laying in the sun for the purposes of tanning is unhealthy.





I work in health care and I see the effects of long term damage caused by the sun. It is accumulative over a life time and it is a sad sight to see.Ladies, do those spray tans in salons look good or does it look really fake?
I'd like to know too...
I think they look awful and orange.





Maybe if you were willing to pay a really upscale salon it may turn out well?
alright here is the scoop. the more expensive it is chance are the better it looks. but you really need to research were you want to go before you get you ';tan';. seriously., sometimes it can look REALLY bad.
i would also like to know...lots of people get them..i think it would look ok as long as u werent TOO dark like some people get..





I have heard a lot of people say they like the tanning lotions that give you a tan gradually...im not sure which ones work the best





and ya know what....i would rather be pale than to have skin cancer so good for you for not wantin to go bake yourself in the sun
I think it looks preatty fake.
My advice is just don't get a spray tan because it looks bad when it starts to fade. I would personally just go to a tanning bed.
It looks tacky, really fake. Especially when it starts to fade. I would suggest going to a tanning bed.
It looks good until it starts to wear off then it just makes you look dirty. I hated it and would not recommend it.
Its so tacky because you can tell if its fake or not!!!
Spray tans have come a long way, and provided you keep your skin moisturised it will look very natural and make you look much healthier.
it looks fake, this popular girl got a fake tan and EVERYONE made fun of her.





remember, beauty should come from nature, not from a can!
It can look natural - it just depends on what level you get. It does tend to fade fairly fast and it will make your skin itch. Personally, I didn't like it too much - too much maintenance and too much of a waste of money. Plus I tend to tan fairly easily, so I stick with nature's method.
they are quick..but tanning looks more natural and lasts longer
It really depends on the person. A person with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes will never look good with a dark tan. however if you are more exotic looking it may look good on you. Mystic tanning doesnt leave the orangey look but one down side is that if you sweat it will start to drip off of you. I once went to six flags over georgia with my bf and we went on one of the water rides and the water made drip marks on my legs from the fake tan! so embarassing
Well I took my friend to get one %26amp; well she thought it looked great but she looked pretty dang orange to me. I wouldn't do it. Use Jergans Natural Glow but a shade darker than you are it works great for me. Take a towel %26amp; rub your knees ankles %26amp; Elbows afterwards though or they will turn orange.
guys opinion: looks really tacky
well yes but in da future wen your doin dat tan stuff now wen u get older your skin will be damage badly!
You should stay the color God made you. If you had been born with that tan you would probably gone crazy.
it looks fake. always get a real tan if u burn easy put tanning oil on but sprays always look fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment