Friday, May 14, 2010

Anyone here use sunless tanning spray?

I need some tips I can't seem to be using it right? Lot of missed spots.Anyone here use sunless tanning spray?
ok. ill run through everything





1. prep. have a shower (short one, 5-15 minutes because you dont want your skin to soak up water) and exfoliate.


2. shave or whatever now.


3.plan. where do you want to tan? do you want your underarms tanned? soles of your feet? these are all really important


4. Start. make sure you do it in a well aired, cool place that isnt steamy or wet as you dont want to sweat. Start on your legs, or wherever you want to and wash your hands every 5 or 6 minutes, or after you've finished each segment of your body. Take more care to make sure its even than rubbed in properly


5. wait.. 15 minutes standing up in front of a fan should do it


6. after its developed, check for any missed places and apply it on these places again, so it will be even


7. put on a pair of shorts, some flip-flops, a cute singlet and big designer sunnys, you've got a great fake tan





oh, and i use garnier ambre solaire, and it works reaaaally well





hope i helpedAnyone here use sunless tanning spray?
I have used it before, and Honey.....believe me you will never use it right.....That crap is not worth the money the are asking. Just talk $15 a month a go fake and bake...... Its still a fake tan, but that doesnt miss any spots......
I gave this advice to someone else before-- Don't go to a tanning salon because it's so dangerous and really bad for your skin ... it's speeds up the aging process. I use the Mary Kay Sunless Tanning Lotion. You just mix it with moisturizer and it goes on so smoothly. You don't turn orange and there's no streaking. It's so good.





You can order it at www.marykay.com/adina_k
I like the Jergen's stuff you use every day. The Neutrogena spray stuff is good too, but you will still miss spots on your back. I suggest using the Jergen's lotion, and have someone do your back for you.
I have used it once and never again. I used a cheap one and i came out with orange stripes and had to wear pants for weeks. I hear thought that some of the more expensive ones are very good, and I would try a spray one instead of a cream type an I hear they are better.
yeah..i have used it..but don't use the rub on kind because then ur hands become like orange...the spray on kind might work though
I use the sunkissed glow stuff because in the winter I get paler, and it's really weird because in the spring, summer, and fall I have this bright, light-brown complexion, and then in the winter it's like kind of less bright, and it's a paler light-brown. So, I use sunkissed and it kind of returns my natural glow. I hate fake bakes and things because you look orange.
I've used the tanning sprays and lotions. I hate them. They'll look good for a day or two and then you look like you have some weird disease or something cause it get's all blotchy.


I tried them one summer about 4 years ago and said never again. No matter how great they say the product is on tv or in a magazine. They are just trying to sell it....they don't care if it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment