Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is the best self tanner brand? And which is better spray or cream?

Also, does anyone know some tricks of the trade to keep your hands and feet looking NOT streeky?? I hate that everywhere else looks good but you can tell on my hands and feet that I've used self tanner! Thanks.What is the best self tanner brand? And which is better spray or cream?
I like Jergens natural glow. It's a lotion so you have to get used to putting it on, but I like that it also moisturizes your skin. Also you can get different shades and apply darker ones to different parts of your body so it looks like your tan is more natural.What is the best self tanner brand? And which is better spray or cream?
Preferably, I like Neutrogena micro-mist sunless tan spray. To apply it evenly, just spray a good length away from where you are trying to apply it. I was spraying it too close at first and it got all streaky and had different shades on different parts of my arms. Didn't look so good! But when I started spraying it farther away, it evened out. (Hint: Its called micro-MIST, so it should be applied to your body like a mist!) When I first bought and tried it, it turned white (like spray-on sunscreen) and started to run everywhere because it was way to close to my arm! But I figured it out. I haven't had too much experience with different tanning solutions, but I would have to say the spray-on stuff works better! (It also doesn't take as long to dry!) Plus the Neutrogena micro-mist starts to work in 2-4 hours! I love it!
Im a model. MicroMist Tanning Sunless Spray Deep Shade 3. It says no rub application but really you do need to rub. Wash your hands with alcohol afterward.
Use sunlight to avoid turning orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment