Friday, May 14, 2010

Do spray on tans make you look orange?

I was thinking of getting a spray on tan since its winter but im scared it will make me look orange instead of tan? Has anybody ever done this and if so what were your resultsDo spray on tans make you look orange?
Spray tans vary. I would recommend going to a professional and they will not make you look orange unless you tell them to make you look that color. Remember when getting a tan go as natural as possible.Do spray on tans make you look orange?
they do sometimes make u orange
professional spray tans are a great idea for a formal or something..


but dont go to dark if you have fair skin because then you will go orange!


i got one a few days ago (my yr 10 formal was yesterday) and it turned out really well


brilliantly hid my t-shirt tan


but it really depends on your skin type with how dark you go.. but the person who works at the tanning place should tell you all about that stuff


good luck x
on some people yes, it depends on your skin tone and pigmentation
Hi,It depends on which brand, but I recently had an awful experience with spray on tan. I accidentally sprayed unevenly (it's easy to do) and I looked really awful and it didn't come of for two weeks! It does look orange on a fair percentage of people. If I was you, I wouldn't, its not worth it!


But really it depends on your skin type.


It would probably be best to get it done professionally as it usually turns out well.


Go with a Natural color so you can't tell it's too fake.


Also, Tan moisturizers are better than spray-ons as they are easy and look more level. For a good result, use Johnson's Holiday Skin body lotion.


Good luck!


Hope this has helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment