Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Has anyone done spray tanning?

I have really pale skin and I can't tan in the sun, I only burn. I'm in three weddings this summer so I was going to try out spray tanning. I was just wondering how it worked for the people who have done it, especially on pale skin.Has anyone done spray tanning?
It works, but you get what you pay for. Don't go to a cheap place because you'll turn orange. You will look golden brown and gorgeous if you pay up a little more and go to a place that knows what they're doing.Has anyone done spray tanning?
yes, i do have pale skin also. i thought spray tanning would work great. i used it last summer. i followed the directions perfectly. the first time i went into the water it washed off. tried it again and it did nothing. just bump the idea. i just realized that pale skin is beautiful. its how you are made. its lovely, undamaged skin. everyone will envy you and your clear, unwrinkled skin. as for the weddings. you just need to find the right colors that don't wash you out more and you will look BEAUTIFUL!
It turned me ORANGE its not as good as everyone makes it out to be! Use Jergens natural glow fake tanner (but use the dark one)! It works really good actually I've been using it for about a month now and that other day my friend told me i wasn't looking as ghostly as I normally do!
Artificial Tanning





* buy a bottle of LOREAL PARIS- SUBLIME BRONZE SELF-TANNING LOTION (tone: medium) and a bottle of LOREAL PARIS- SUBLIME BRONZE FOR THE FACE (tone: medium)


* 1st use the Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Lotion for the body


* Smooth a thin layer of the lotion evenly over freshly washed skin


* Use over ALL of your bod


* After use, wash your hands


* Let your skin dry for 5 min before putting your clothes back on


* Use this daily until you have your desired tan


* 2nd use the Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Lotion for the face


* Press the dispenser on top of the bottle (it should be the size of a half-dollar)


* Rub your hands together with the lotion


* Spread the lotion across your face evenly


* wash your hands


* Use it twice daily





Hope this helped!!





xoxox *Allie*
Be very very very careful. I am a redhead, extremely pale and got spray tanned. I say 'got' spray tanned cos it felt like I had been jumped! It was far to dark ( actually orange) for my skin tone. The best tan I have got in a salon was Decleor - great shade (golden brown rather than orange). The best home product is Ambre Solair - Sublime Bronze . This is available as a tinted gel so you can see where you are applying it to so less chance of streaking. And if you want to build on it you can reapply daily. I have found this product excellent. The problem with spray tans is that they start off strong and then fade so if you are not happy you have to wait a few day for the colour to calm down. So if you do decide to go with a spray tan - have it done two or three days prior so you have a chance to fix any mistakes. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment