Friday, May 14, 2010

Do spray tans really work?

I am in a wedding june 30th and i wanted to get a spray tan but i need to know how long they last so i know when to go get one and i dont want to be all orange and blogy and i want it to be even.Do spray tans really work?
snap! im being bridesmaid on the 5th august. spray tans are my saviour. they work, but make sure you go to a good salon... otherwise you may turn out like a tangerine.


they last for about a week or so, they gradually fade.


im still debating on whether to go to a sunbed instead, but i think spray tans are the best.


good luck xDo spray tans really work?
I have never gotten a spray tan, and I never will. I've seen my friends and cousins do it, and that's what made me decide never to do it. Talk about turning orange, you'll be the brightest orange thing you've ever seen in your life, except for the white spots and streaks you'll have everywhere. It looks so gross. Your best bet? A tanning lotion, like Jergens Natural Glow, that one doesn't turn you orange at all. You actually look tan, and you decide how much to put on, when to stop putting it on, if you want to go darker, of if you're happy with the color you get after about 3 applications. It dries quick, no streaking, and you look tan, not orange. You control the color. Way better than being sprayed, having spots and streaks, and being bright orange and not being able to do anything to correct it.
I've gotten spray on tans before just for special occasions like weddings and parties and stuff like that. If your wedding in on June 30th I suggest getting your spray-on on June 29th. I always have a close friend go in with me that way when I get out she can make sure I don't have any dark spots or streaks or anything bad like that. After you get it done make sure you don't get wet (don't take a shower, don't sweat, don't get rained on) for at least 4 hours. You will streak for sure if you get wet. Hope I could help.
Spray on are ok last a few days to a week.


Best to do two three days before hand. Also do it before hand to see if you like it.


Find a good place and follow allALL directions.





I prefer sunless glow - neutrogena or soemthing. You can build a tan by putting lotion on everyday! no streaks and its like $6
My advice, is don't do it. Every spray tan I have ever seen (and had) have not looked good at all. The machine method is a sure fire way to look orange and blotchy. I actually got my artificial tan applied by a professional but the next morning there was blotchiness along my wrists, ankles, and armpits. June 30th is a long way from now. I reccomend actually tanning outside or tanning in a tanning bed. That way the tan is real and looks even and not orange. Good Luck
Yes they are actually rpvoen to work I think. I know sunless tna wokers. In a teen peole magaine article, it showed a picture of a girl with sunless tanner. Her skin was lighter and then she sprayed it and her skin was darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment