Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone know a good fake tanning lotion or spray to use?

One that wont turn me orange, and last awhile that wont wash off after I take one shower? And does not cost an arm and a leg?Does anyone know a good fake tanning lotion or spray to use?
I am currently using the new lotion by Dove. It's called Energy Glow Daily Moisturizers with Subtle Tanners. It gradually builds a beautiful summer glow. It is $6.64 for a 8.5 oz bottle, and it lasts awhile. I have used it numerous of times, and I just now bought another bottle.


I would recommend that if you do this, to exfoliate your body where you are going to put this lotion. That way you won't get the orangy buildup like with other subtle tanners. Good Luck!Does anyone know a good fake tanning lotion or spray to use?
Minwax has a number of wood stains you can use. These come in several colors and should last through several showerings.
jergens natural glow is my new tanning lotion. before i used neutrogena tanning foam which is pretty good to, but jergens lotion is an everyday lotion so you're always tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment