Friday, May 14, 2010

Do girls care if a guy spray tans?

Just wondering, going to the beach %26amp; i'm like a type II fair skin. I tan a little, but it takes a ton of sun. I've already had to get some 'suspicious' sun spots cut off, so I pretty much keep away from the sun worshiping these days. Also, I don't want to look like a leather face when I get older.





So, is it ok for a guy to spray tan? I'm fit, cut, but I'm sure I look like an eye sore on the beach, being so pale. lol.Do girls care if a guy spray tans?
personally i would much perfer a paler guy to a guy that uses fake tan i just think it is a bit too much and you can tell when its fake and when its realDo girls care if a guy spray tans?
sure, if you want to spray harmful chemicals onto your body just to make yourself look better, go right on ahead.





instead, you might wanna try a tanning lotion. (they make them for guys too) it doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl.
Nothing wrong with being pale :)


I've been out with plenty of pales , trust us girls dont give a toss what a guys skin colour is red,black,blue,white,brown whatever if we love u we love u :)
guys thats tan=gay


no matter if u have 15 girlfriends, its too creppy. dont ever tan.


weirddddddd.





hey girlfran, lets go tanning together.


wtfff?





good luck!
that just sounds creepy for a guy to get a spray tan i m sorry but no

No comments:

Post a Comment