Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What's the best tanning lotion/spray you've used?

One that doesn't turn you orangeWhat's the best tanning lotion/spray you've used?
I've been trying spray tanners recently so I don't have to wear gloves to apply lotion. DON'T buy Neutrogena spray, the spray nozzle clogs up EVERY time. I had sent several back to the store, although I love all other Neutrogena products.





I just bought L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Streak-Free in Medium (I am a very pale redhead) and it's FANTASTIC.





I use it all over my body - just one application was enough to brown my pasty white legs.





It sprays at any angle and doesn't clog and is a perfect brown.





Get it before SUNDAY June 17th from WALGREENS and it's buy one get one free - it's $9.99. Hope they have this deal in your area.What's the best tanning lotion/spray you've used?
Get real. This life is too short to spend time and money tanning. Read a book. Grow up.
Hello, I'm a Tanning Lotion Distributor in Ontario Canada. If your lotion is turning you orange, you are using a lotion with too much bronzer and you could quite possibly be applying too much lotion before tanning. My favourite lotion manufacturer is Supre, they are located in Texas. Contact any tanning salon and ask if they have that lotion line you will find they are excellent. Good Luck
I live in a small town but a while back we used to carry Neutrogena’s tanning FOAM… This is a much better solution than they’re spray or “mist” because the nozzle can sometimes get clogged and spray unevenly but I would, by far, have to recommend their foam if it’s still in production… This is an awesome way to make it looked like you worked on your tan for a good week in one use, if applied correctly!!





The lotions take too long and not much stands up against Neutrogena’s products. Pick one or two shades (tops) darker than your normal skin tone this way you tan and aren’t looking like a pumpkin :) They have improved the tone/glow process over the years. It’s just a matter of evening out the substance and giving it at least 4hrs to dry…





This in combination with Australian Gold and a good 15-20min under the fake-n-bake every other day or so is a beautiful combination!





FYI – Life is never too short to look good, so don’t listen to Kent… Heh’, BOOKS, give me a break!!





Good luck!
Coppertone sunless tanner. It gives you a nice BROWN tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment