Friday, May 14, 2010

Does veet hair removal cream remove your tan as well? Spray on advice?

First thing it is a real tan. From the sun. Not a sunbed, not fake.





I hate having hair on my legs and I don't want to shave them. I'd like to steer clear of waxing as well especially if it removes your tan. So that leaves me with veet cream. I have already used the in shower one but I find it is hard to apply evenly and doesn't always work. I can carry on using that if I have to, but I would like to start using the spray on one. (If anyone has any opinions of this product please post!)





So what I'm really asking is does using spray on veet remove a natural tan?





Thanks for reading xDoes veet hair removal cream remove your tan as well? Spray on advice?
hi huni,you should be perfectly ok to use veet hair removal cream[the spray],it will not take away your tan ,im tanned as well and i use this and my tans still here!! hope this helps,tke care,love from me!!
  • hand cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment