Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I want to go spray tanning before my prom?

how much is it? how many times should i go to get a really good base? how many days before prom so i dont look bad? HELP MEI want to go spray tanning before my prom?
dont do the spray!! you can tell its fake.. do a tanning bed or some sort.I want to go spray tanning before my prom?
Spray tans are the way to go. You only need to go once to get the look you want.





Don't go to a bed. Tan skin is dead skin.





When I got the spray tan for my wedding, I went on Thursday night for my Saturday night wedding. Your skin might be different, though, so you should try it out beforehand. Go some time and see how many days later it looks just the way you want. The place you go to might have different shades so you might want to try those out, too.





When I did it, it cost less than $30 for one spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment