Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Has anyone ever done 'spray tanning' i have some ? and need some tips **10pts**?

okay a few questions...





I am going to white water on saturday. do i need to do the spray tan a couple or few days before that?





Does spray tanning leave streaks, or turn orange?





how long does it last? and does it actually look like a tan?





can u tell the dif between spray tan and tanning bed tan??


thanksHas anyone ever done 'spray tanning' i have some ? and need some tips **10pts**?
I tell my clients to NOT go into a pool after they get spray tanned, because the chlorine will take it off in about 20min. the only orange and streaky spray tans that I have seen are the one that people get when they go into a booth. I use a hand held spray gun and custom blend the colors so they do not get too high percentage of DHA for their skin type. The result is a natural looking tan that is not orange or streaky. I own a full service tanning salon and i really can not tell the difference between a tanning bed tan and a spray tanHas anyone ever done 'spray tanning' i have some ? and need some tips **10pts**?
My friend has gotten one of those.


It looked great at first.


It looked just like a regular tan to me!


Very brown not streaky or orange at all!


But as it faded in about a week or 2, that's when it started to look streaky and orange.


I would get the spray tan a day or too before you go to White Water.


TIPS: pay close attention to the video they show you before you step into the spray tanning booth. Another, tip would be too exfoliate your whole entire body extremely well before you get the spray tan. Exfoliating will help remove the dead layer of skin so that your spray tan will last longer. Another tip would be to NOT exfoliate while you have the spray tan or else you will rub it off.
I would get your spray tan as close to when you go on vacation. It should not streak (I would advise you use a technician applied tan, as this will give you a more natural looking tan). Your tan will last anywhere from 7-10 days given your skin tone and daily regiment. If the spray tan is done right you can not tell the difference, that is why I would advise you to go to a hand applied place.





You can visit my website for more info www.air-tan.com even though you don't live here many of the same rules apply.
I never got a professional spray tan, but I used tanning beds and after the confirmed news by the WHO that it definitely causes skin cancer, I'm all about a tan in a bottle. Spray tans look natural if they're applied correctly and evenly. Try Loreal, it retails for $10 at Rite Aid. I love it and I used tanning beds for 4 years. It really does work, also try Fake Bake's self tanning line, which is a bit more pricey.
  • hand cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment