Friday, May 14, 2010

Do girls care if a guy spray tans?

Just wondering, going to the beach %26amp; i'm like a type II fair skin. I tan a little, but it takes a ton of sun. I've already had to get some 'suspicious' sun spots cut off, so I pretty much keep away from the sun worshiping these days. Also, I don't want to look like a leather face when I get older.





So, is it ok for a guy to spray tan? I'm fit, cut, but I'm sure I look like an eye sore on the beach, being so pale. lol.Do girls care if a guy spray tans?
Um, in my opinion, I don't think anyone looks good in spary tans, they often look orange on people, but some people like that look. I've seen people put on lotion that gives a tan hue to their skin and it looks more natural.





Just my opinion
  • hand cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment