Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can A Spray Tanner hide scars temporality?

i know bed tanners and hexs cant realy im just curious weather a spray tanner can?Can A Spray Tanner hide scars temporality?
well get some make up_ a girls best friend. lol, get cover up slitly darker then your skin and at night put cocco butter on them, its good, i had scars on my face from forty stiches and you can barly see them on my face, oh and i got vitiman E cappsules and split them open and put that on my face to, hope that helpsCan A Spray Tanner hide scars temporality?
it depends on the brand cheapo brands not so much more expensive mostly not always true so meet somewhere in the middle it should be decent. u no there are creams and patches to lighten scars
I would think it depends on the degree of scarring. Light scarring yes, deep pock marked scarring, probably not.
On the contrary...I have a huge scar from my appendix being removed, along with a large scar on my knee from when I was a child and although I frown upon bed tanning these days, this has ALWAYS hid any type of scar by tanning it to match my skin. This goes for stretch marks, scars, and the whole bit. Honestly, I use a spray tanner rather than makeup base on my face and neck everyday and I can guarantee it won't hide it, but just as you said...make it appear something is over it. At least with a bed tanner, you won't have a pinky-whitish scar, but instead it will blend better with whatever you skin tone may be. Nobody ever looked at me twice in a bikini....for the scars anyway :)
I don't know if self tanners will hide scars. However, if you want to get a scar to fade, you might try a cocoa butter product made for scars and marks. I scar very easily and had a really ugly surgical scar on my arm. The physical therapist suggest that I use Palmer's cocoa butter for scars and marks to keep the scar moisturized so that it would not pucker. Even though the scar is still noticeable, it looks much better than it did (and much better than some of my old scars that were never treated).
unfortunately no,, they will enhance them
hey try the beds if you have any around you there cheaper then after it starts blending in use a lil bit of cover up and you should be fine
  • hand cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment