Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quickest Way To Get A Tan Without Spray on!?

I've got an naturally olive complexion and green eyes. It's very rare for me to burn at all. The trouble with my complexion is that although I can get very dark pretty easy I've spent the majority of the winter in New York and without daily sun exposure I get PALE PALE PALE. I'm back in the south and spring break isn't to far off so I need to catch up with all these girls who've spent all year in the sun and the tanning beds! Any great lotions, bed ideas, timing ideas, or anything would be greatly appreciated! THANKS!Quickest Way To Get A Tan Without Spray on!?
STOP TRYIN TO B LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND BE PROUND OF YUR PALE COMPLEXTION, WHO KNOWS U MIGHT JUST MEET SOMEONE CAUSE U WILL DEFINITLY STAND OUT!!Quickest Way To Get A Tan Without Spray on!?
i would get back in the tanning bed if i were you.use something that has a tingle in it,you get noticable results right away with these products cause it brings the blood to the top of the skin,start out at maybe 10minutes,or use the stand up booth they help with burning,i find i never burn in the stand up beds?i use pink diamonds its a good one,alot of people dont like the tingle but i do,i like to see the results right away.good luck.i need to go tan now!

No comments:

Post a Comment