Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do all spray tans make you orange?

Im currently tanning now but i want to be tanner faster, so i was thinking about getting spray tan, now im orgianally very pale but now im a medium shade like beige i guess, would i become very orange from the tan and are they worth getting?Do all spray tans make you orange?
All my friends fake tans come out orrange


they got bagged out so badly


everyone called them carrot legsDo all spray tans make you orange?
Not me. But I think that could depend on if you are fair skinned. I have olive skin so the orange gets masked a bit if it happen. Also, if you have a base tan much more unlikely - make sense? Some salons use cheap solution which gives the orange appearance. I strongly believe in salons that use both Mystic Tanners with the companies sprays. Some salons chince and buy cheaper solution. I would just ask what solution they are using. If they don't know...hmmm. If they do know and it isn't Mystic tan solution maybe ask them why they don't use that. Who knows maybe they found something even better. You could also ask for the brand name and search for reviews online which would most likely be reviewed by tanning salons so you would be getting expert reviews. You might just need to make a couple phone calls to find the right place.
Not necessarily. I got a spray tan a few years back for my senior homecoming and it looked awesome. I'm pretty pale but it turned me a believable shade of brown. Just make sure you choose an appropriate level for your skin. I'm strawberry blonde and really pale and I went with level one in a Mystic Tan and it was great. I suggest giving it a shot!
Spray tans don't last very long, and they can be pretty expensive. My salon charges like $30.00 for one session, and it only lasts 3-5 days or so. You wouldn't become orange, especially if you get it done at a salon. I'd just wait and keep tanning in the bed. Keep your skin super moisturized (use lotion before and after...and all the time lol). From my experience, using lotion seemed to make my tan deeper and last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment