Thursday, January 21, 2010

Have you ever gone spray tanning?

If so is it effiecient? Does it make you orangey? I was wondering because I dont want to go under a bed or anything.Have you ever gone spray tanning?
I use the airbrush tan ever summer I burn instead of tan, mine is not orange but I stay on the lighter side of tan, I personally can't tell any difference.Have you ever gone spray tanning?
No you do not turn orange.





It gives you a nice color, it usually takes about 6 hours for it to show up after you have had it applied. Do not take a shower or do anything to make you sweat in that time.





A good option is loreal sublime bronzer in the brown bottle, if you want to apply yourself this self tanner also gives a nice brown color not orange w/no streaking.
Go with the Mystic Tan. It is the very best that I have ever tried. I tried another spray booth and it did make me very uneven and so blotchy. So go with the best one.
I personally did not care for it, it takes alot more patience than I have with turning and making sure your not blotchy. I did look orange and totally uneven color. Maybe I had a bad experience. I might try again later this spring. Also, I like the fact it's harmless to your skin.
Thats the only thing that will work other than going to a bed. I have had a very good experience and my 4 sisters do it regularly, It is very even and doesnt make an orange appearance. Make sure you dont go to some off the wall spray tanning place though, Make sure it is a ';Mystic Tan'; make sure to scrub in the shower before you go.
Mystic Tanning is pretty good. Watch out for the bottom of your feet! Going too much is what gets your orange-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment