Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the best fake tanning cream, lotion, or spray?

I need to look a little more tan this summer and was wondering what the best spray, cream, or tanning lotion product was. Please let me know. I don't want to look orange, I want to look like I have a glow. Thanks!What is the best fake tanning cream, lotion, or spray?
st tropez auto-bronzant





:]





best thing i have ever used


i don't use anything but this stuff noww





xxWhat is the best fake tanning cream, lotion, or spray?
definitely Dove summer glow. Im like you and always have trouble with the orange effect. Never had a prob with this. you just use it daily like a moisturiser and it slowly gets darker...looks real. I normally only need a couple coats and already good effect. smells really good too. good luck
johnsons holiday look is goood if you can apply it right x
  • hand cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment