Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spray tanning while pregnant? Did you do it? Is it ok?

I am going to ask my doctor on friday, but I was just wondering if any of you have gotten a spray tan while pregnant. What did your doc advise if you asked him/her?


Thanks EveryoneSpray tanning while pregnant? Did you do it? Is it ok?
I had the same question about 3 weeks ago and asked my doctor. She said she has had several patients who spray tan before their baby showers so they look all pretty and it is fine. Make sure you were the nose plugs because you could inhale the stuff but other than that it is A OK!!!! I promise you will feel much better about yourself when you get a little color on those legs and arms!Spray tanning while pregnant? Did you do it? Is it ok?
According to the manufacturers of self tanners they only penetrate they first three layers of the skin and therefore no real harm should be able to come of it. However, minimal research has been conducted into this so no one really knows for sure.





I've continued to self tan all through my pregnancy so far and know many of my friends have done the same. If you're concerned speak to your beautician and doctor and if you're still that concerned don't do it. You'll only drive yourself mad worrying about it.
i wish i could help you!


i was at the doc the other day and forgot to ask =(


im guessing it would be Okay.


but def wait for the doc to find out.
I used it with my third child and she came out fine. If it makes you feel better I am 31 weeks pregnant and still use it

No comments:

Post a Comment