Thursday, January 21, 2010

Banana Boat Dark Tanning Oil SPF4 spray. Can I use this in a tanning bed?

I know theres certain lotions you can buy specifically to use for fake tanning in a tanning bed. But I have the Banana Boat Dark Tanning Oil SPF4 spray and I was wondering if I can spray it on myself before going tanning into a tanning bed, and it will do its job like it would in the normal sun.Banana Boat Dark Tanning Oil SPF4 spray. Can I use this in a tanning bed?
if ur trying to get tan i would use the one with no SPF. thats what i use. the people at the salon will tell you not to use other stuff because it ';ruins their equptment';. but really i think its just a scam so you will buy their $60+ tanning lotions. such a rip off. just dont let them see you using it. and yes it will work the same as if you were lying in the sun. all it is after all is UV rays.

No comments:

Post a Comment