Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do all spray tans turn you orange?

if you get a base tan before you go, and go to planet beach to get a spray tan.. will it be orange?Do all spray tans turn you orange?
Hi! I just got one yesterday...the tan doesn't show up for awhile.. I got it at about 9pm last night and noticed it this morning.. I was searching on here for ways to take away orange spots lol and found your question. It made me really tan. I only got orange spoits on my hands and heels of my feet. I would recommend getting one, especially if you have somewhere to go and want that extra glow. It's safer than tanning and quicker, too. Just make sure you use a lot of that barrier cream before you do it..put it all over your hands and feet and you'll be ok. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment