Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do men really like those girls who have spray on orange tans ?

I find them gross and unnatural looking. I'd rather be pale then orange....Do men really like those girls who have spray on orange tans ?
If i saw a gorgeous girl and she had a spray on tan, I would not say ';Oh ew she looks so gross with that spray on tan.';





So to answer your question it depends on the person. Now guys with the orange tan, thats gross!Do men really like those girls who have spray on orange tans ?
It really depends on who you are trying to impress. Besides, being pale looks better than being orange.
I personally don't really like it...
not any that i know. but i'm sure there's guys out there that do.
I dont like them.
no!!
fack no.


it looks discusting.


dontt doo ittt... %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment