Saturday, January 23, 2010

Has anyone ever fake baked in a spray tanning booth?

Hey everyone, I'm interested in fake baking since I'm very fair skinned and can't do it the natural way since I'll fry. I'm just afraid I'm going to look either unnatural or weird because I'm horrifically pale. How dramatic are the results? Also, how hard is it to mess up? I know a girl in high school that did it and had streaks down her face! I swear I almost look like an albino and I literally shine in the sun so I really would like to do something. Thanks for the advice!Has anyone ever fake baked in a spray tanning booth?
i have. i was really fair skinned. PALE.


got some rays at the tanning salon, got darker.


i've never been able to go back to as white as i used to be though. once you tan really dark it is very hard (if not impossible) to go back to fair skinned you once had.


all tans fade within a month but your skin is never the same.Has anyone ever fake baked in a spray tanning booth?
well I have had a spray tan so I would know, when you get if you are going to go and wear your swimsuit in the booth you will probably have tan lines and don't wear the goggles if you do it'll leave marks and remember to rub the lotion well into your hands and feet and rub it in after you get out and remmber to turn or you will have one orange side and another white side and it only lasts for 5 days tops so if you are gonna get I'd get it only on occasions
I haven't, but my friend has. It looked really good! I thought it was a natural tan... one guy told her she looked a little orange... but it was only one guy and no one else thought anything weird about it. but if you can't do it the natural way, this is probably one of your only options...

No comments:

Post a Comment