Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you wear while spray tanning?

When you get a spray tan, what are you supposed to wear?...What do you wear while spray tanning?
i was thinking about getting a spray tan. i thought you did it naked. i would.What do you wear while spray tanning?
You don't have to wear a bra or bikini top, but you will have to wear something to cover your pubic area--underwear or bathing suit bottom. Some salons will provide you with a disposable bottom.
some places you do it naked in a room for spray tanning, but other places require that you wear a bikini, thong bottoms are the best to give you more of a tan. :)
haha! CASSIDY! I'm wearing this really old swimming suit from like 5th grade:) the bottoms are shorts so I'm like rolling them under. I can't wait this is gonna be fun!





oh yea my mom got stickers too. lol
I've had a few and all mine I was required to have a bathing suit on and she worked around and under it.
dont get a spray tan.


it never works %26amp; it always looks orange

No comments:

Post a Comment