Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can guys use spray on tans too?

I always see girls talking about this kind of stuff. I'm a guy that has pretty pale legs, would it be gay if I used this? Will people think I'm gay if I buy it at the store?Can guys use spray on tans too?
yes of course and it is alot safer tha tanning in the sun or in a tanning bedCan guys use spray on tans too?
No it wouldnt be ';gay'; you can only be gay, if you are, well gay.





I dont think it would be thaat big of a deal. But I would be totally turned off if I saw a guy with streaks on his legs.





Make sure you get it on properly. The point is to make it look like a real tan.
Well if you want to yes and yes guys can everyon who cant get a tan does so o ahead and do it.
please dont girls shoulnt even use it u look orange
go get a real tan man
  • hand cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment