Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tanning bed vs. spray mist for a tan?

i want a golden look that wont be too expensive to maintain and looks good.


any ideas?


Tanning bed vs. spray mist for a tan?
It really depends on what you're going for. If you want a more unified longer lasting look I would go for tanning sessions at a local salon. Usually they get you to go twice a week, then after you reach your desired color once a week - to once every two weeks depending on how fast you lose your color. Spray on tans or rub on tans have a tendency to look orange and stain your nails and cuticles and anything else it comes in contact with.


Tanning bed vs. spray mist for a tan?
Neither. Both look pretty orangey to me. My friend recommended a great sunless tanning lotion, Neutrogena Sun Fresh, and I absolutely love it. I use the lotion but I've never tried the mist or the foam so I can't vouch for them.





If you go this route, make sure you get the right color for your skin tone. My friend is very fair-skinned and once bought 'medium/deep skin tones' by accident. It was the only time it turned out orange.





Also, don't overdo it. You'll get streaks if you try to put too much on at once. You'll get a very natural-looking tan if you follow the directions.
I used to get spray tans but they are $25 for one which lasts only about five days and afterwards I would have splotches of the tan left over on me so it looked weird. I now use tanning beds and I like them a lot better. Once you get a base tan you only have to go every once and a while to keep it up. I only pay $20 a month for the tanning bed and I can go everyday if I wanted to and it would still be $20 which is a really good deal.
tanning bed=bad.. your 75% more likely to get skin cancer if you use a tanning bed ONCE before the age of 35.. plus its just terrible for your skin in general.... spray would be better or find some self tanner lotions at target they work great =]
I'd go for spray tan just because regular tanning adds 17yrs to your skin age, %26amp; will cost you alot more in the future on skin products orface lift etc. Just something to think about!
i went through the orange phase too


but then i learned to embrace my skin


i get hit on now more than when i was tan


because now i don't look like a dirty guidette
GET A REAL TAN!
tanning bed


you will not miss any spots

No comments:

Post a Comment