Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it safe to go in a tanning bed with hair spray in your hair?

Every time I go tanning I don't have anything in my hair. Now for the past week or so I go to the gym and I wear hair spray in my hair but don't know if its ok to go into the tannin bed with it in.Is it safe to go in a tanning bed with hair spray in your hair?
yeh its totally fine, wont make a difference, i do it all the time!!Is it safe to go in a tanning bed with hair spray in your hair?
Well, first of all, tanning beds aren't safe anyways, so it's not safe to start with. Why do you care about if you will ruin your hair, and not worry about getting skin cancer? Anyways, I'm not really sure. The chemicals in the hair spray mixed with all the harmful rays could fry your hair, so I would just say to not wear anything in your hair if you are truly set on going into a tanning bed, just for your hair sake. Plus, I know this isn't the question, but if you want to get a safe tan, just go with a tanning momoisturizer like Jergins or a spray tan. They work really well and just as good as tanning beds, but I highly dought that you can get skin cancer from them.
I wouldn't recommend going to the tanning bed at all. :(


Your skin is probably beautiful the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment