Thursday, January 21, 2010

What type of tanning spray can i use to my skin realy dark?

i got loreal body glow spray which some ppl said it does work i dont notice anything but the bad smill beside my skin is medium colorWhat type of tanning spray can i use to my skin realy dark?
I recommend using Jergens daily tanning moistuizer it works great and it gives u a healthy glowing tan


Also, u mite want to try a spray tan.....They work great!!!!








Hope I helped!!!!!!What type of tanning spray can i use to my skin realy dark?
why would you want your skin really dark?
not sure why you would want to be that dark, but most of the sprays will tell you that it takes repeated applications to get darker
I like Jergen's the best!
don't do that it makes you orange. my friend does that it looks horrible. i want to draw a face on her she looks like a pumpkin.
charcoal spray
That stuff is garbage. Weird colors,uneven ,and who knows what your pores are sucking up .Tanning bed or it's almost summer

No comments:

Post a Comment