Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Besides the amount of time it takes to dry, any other cons to using a sunless tanning spray on my face?

i know they take quite awhile to dry but i really don't mind that but will it clog my pores or any blotchy-ness? will rubbing it a bit help to prevent that? it says recommended for body use so yeah just taking any precaution here ..Besides the amount of time it takes to dry, any other cons to using a sunless tanning spray on my face?
Well, the cons are :


1) many times it isn't evenly spread all over the face, so there are white spots left (and it's in your face, so you can't hide them)


2)It can cause you excess dry skin (which is not a good thing to have on your face) so try to apply a moisturizer after the use


3)The products that are intented for your body are not to be used for your face. The reason for that is that the skin on your face is much more sensitive and you can easily get an allergic reaction or a rash on your face.... Isn't there something especially for the face you can use?Besides the amount of time it takes to dry, any other cons to using a sunless tanning spray on my face?
I found that when I got a spray tan, it was sooo sticky ON MY FACE for 2 days. I was so frustrated. I never went back.





You should get a cream one recommended for the face. Because usually, when you use something for the body, it could have some stuff that is too harsh for the face, because my face is more sensitive than the skin on my body. I never use anything that goes on my body on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment