Friday, January 15, 2010

What is the best spray on tan that you can get?

Alright well, I've got a nice,slim bikini body and some toned legs ( I'm 5'8';), but honestly, I never tan. I mean, it's not possible for me to tan without getting burnt.





I tan a little bit in the summer, but nothing compared to how tan my mom, dad, sister, and brother get. I feel like a ghost compared to them.





So, I wanted to get a spray on tan before we head off to Barbados for the month this summer.





What is the best spray on tan that you can get? One that does not leave streaks or turn you orange!





Thanks!What is the best spray on tan that you can get?
I agree with the answer suggesting a spray tan. It is ultimately the best sunless tan out there. HOWEVER, I don't have the time or money to spend on that all the time. I've been using sunless tanning lotion for about 12 years. The best I've found are these: believe it or not L'oreal sublime is amazing. Get the kind in the opaque brown bottle. There's a clear bottle that is ';fast drying';, yeah, well it's also pretty orange. So, L'oreal sublime in medium in the brown opaque bottle. I've also used Skin Drench spray on tan. You can find it at Sally Beauty supply. It's sorta expensive, so I use it on my face because it's fast drying and with a great color. Also, if I don't have time to let the lotion dry for 30 min, I've used it all over my body. Endless Summer by coppertone is an older one, but I really liked it too. I used to get it at Walmart, Target, etc.What is the best spray on tan that you can get?
The best one is one that is applied in a salon. They are not expensive, around $20-30, and last about 5 days. You are still able to get a real tan but it does not offer any protection from the sun. In my opinion, these are the only ones that are applied evenly and do not look orange. Have fun!
St Tropez, go to a beauty salon and they should do it for you!!





http://www.st-tropez.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment