Monday, January 18, 2010

Question for people who have used Sally Hansens spray body tan?

I'm talking about the one that goes on clear and has that really, really strong parfume smell. I like the makeup one better, MUCH better.. but I'm stuck with this crap.





I ordered the wrong one.





Everytime I do it I get streaks all over the freaking place, and I look like a white and orange striped zebra covered in dirt.





Is there some magic trick to this besides exfoliate and shave before? Cause It's really, really irritating.Question for people who have used Sally Hansens spray body tan?
I purshased the same think...it was horribell! so I just took it back to the store and got my money backQuestion for people who have used Sally Hansens spray body tan?
i love that stuff
Get the nuetrogena brand. It's one of the best. I haven't tried all of them yet, but it is definitely better than the brand you described...





As for what to do if you got that one, I would definitely rub it in with my hands to make sure that you don't get streaks from just spraying it on...Spray tans are really difficult. And if you do rub it in, definitely wash your hands really well afterward, otherwise you get tan palms, that's happened to me before too...





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment