Monday, January 18, 2010

How do I fix my spray tanning?

I went to the tanning salon today and tried the spray tanning option, where you stand naked in front of a machine and it sprays you.





The girl game instructions to put blocking lotion in the palm of my hands and feet. It has been a few hours and the tan is developing nicely, but one exception. The palm of my hands are fine, but the palm of my feet are super orange, what should I do???





I told the guy I am dating that I was going to the beach for a tan, not a tanning salon. And I don't want him to suspect. Help!!How do I fix my spray tanning?
When I had a spray tan disaster, I used rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball to lighten where there were lines. You could do this on the bottoms of your feet and it should at least lighten it.How do I fix my spray tanning?
omg the other day was my first experience with fake tanning and i am never trying it again!! i actually did the airbrush tan where a person sprays you- the girl said it would go on smooth, but when i woke up in the morning, i had white patches all across my neck and back!! also my feet and hands were bright orange, even though i put on that lotion beforehand. antoher thing- i asked her not to go too dark because i'm naturally pale and i didn't want to look fake and she assured me that she would just give me a ';sun-kissed'; look. this was bs! i looked like a satsuma when i looked in the mirror that night- i couldn't even go out for days because i looked like i feel asleep on the tanning bed!! sorry for the rant but i feel your pain....
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment