Monday, January 18, 2010

What do you think about spray tans?

i dont think it's a big deal to people that do travel a lot so they get a natural tan but what if you neverrr go on vacations and got a spray tan? is that when tanning becomes tacky ?What do you think about spray tans?
I think spray tans end up looking very orange and fake.


Gradual tanning lotion is the best. (Aveeno to be exact)





=]What do you think about spray tans?
No , I live in sunny california, but am blond. I tan, but I try not to overdo it. Tan-ina-Can helps even out the color without the sun damage. I don't use them all year round. Just shorts weather.
I think it's a little tacky if it's overdone, but I suppose it's better than skin cancer. That is, of course, unless the spray tan turns orange and you end up resembling an oompa loompa.
i think that natural ones from the sun are the best tans! but with like some type of protection so u dont get skin cancer. but the tans where u go in the machine, i dont like those, i heard that they ruin your insides so spray tans are the second best! but it looks kinda fake o.O
I am not against them, but tanning when you go on a vacation is a little over kill, they do turn orange, or don't look good. They last for a short time, and some people turn really dark due to burning. My friends always tell me a am ghost white but I am fine with that. It is proven to cause cancer, so don't over use it. A good time to tan is when you have a formal event and it makes you look a little better, or an occasional tan, not every Friday event.


But it may just be me.
ugly and gross
Only if you over do it
FAKE!
too expensive for something that last only 2 days.
yeah you shouldnt get a spray tan...it looks fake and since its starting to be winter people are going to notice that you have a fake tan. you should just wait until summer and goto a tanning salon and use a tanning bed
You don't have to travel to get a tan. But if you must spray, make it an orange glow, my favorite! No one will comment on it so you're safe. They may stare, talk and giggle behind your back, but you'll be so healthy looking and they're only jealous.
They just dont look right . Maybe try a good tanning salon .
I have tried a few and never liked them, they were all a funny colour or streaked. I would cross my legs and then have a darker patch at the cross. They are a waste of money! There is nothing wrong with not having a tan. That is how I stay now, white!
its not tacky as long as your not orange!
i think that spray tans are a wonderful way to get a tan opposed to burnng your skin up to get darker. %26amp;%26amp; nope, i dont thinkthat they're tacky.
Rip offf age.
it can give you skin cancer and makes someone look fake..just tan outside yourself. it looks much more natural
its ok i guess but it's mostly a matter of personal taste but its deffinetly not 4 me!
I think I look better in a tan, but I KNOW I look better in a natural tan that I didn't have to pay extra for.
nasty tacky and probably bad for your skin and also very uneven
I don't like spray on tans for females mainly for the fact that it makes some people look ORANGE. In any case if you become orange I suggest you shrink to 3 feet and try to get a job working for Willy Wonka.
I don't like them
Tanning is tacky in general. People think it makes them look healthy and attractive but it is just too try-hard. The spray-tans always look orange anyway.


Stay pale and proud!
I like them for other people, but not for me.
it really depends.


some places can give you one that looks natural and doesnt leave you orange.


but then there are the orange ones where you look like you bathed in carrot juice.


so if our gonna get one make sureeee its at a reliable place.
fake tans fake hair fake nails fake t!ts = fake person
Not enough studies on the respiratory affects of these tans to date. I wouldn't chance it given all the other unavoidable carcinogens that we are forced to inhale regularly.
bad for the enviorment and can give you skin cancer
first of all spray tans are bad for the environment and also dangerous to your health.





second of all they look fake and can leave a mess with hand prints and big spaces where the color is different.





third of all it is very obvious to other people when you use a spray tan.
to be honest spray tans have actually improved. if you look for the right ones you can get a really nice spray tan and not be orange it all depends on the skin colour etc some are expensive you just have to be willing to give it ago ull never find out until youve tried it, lots of celebs %26amp; local people fake tan.... and it turns out a nice colour which can look like you have been abroad.





also the sun can give you skin cancer but chips make us fat and arent included in a balanced diet which may lead to obesity which can also kill you, But we still do it. =]
definitely not for me... some spray tan's look too fake...

No comments:

Post a Comment